You may need to tie your stylus to your Atlas. Here’s how to do it:
- Remove the stylus from the packaging and untie the tether from the twist tie
- Locate the loop at the end of the tether. Pinch the end of the loop and thread it through the tether anchor.
- Once the loop is through the anchor, pull it until the tether label hits the anchor.
- Take the stylus and pull it through the loop. Tighten the tether so that it makes a tight knot on the tether anchor.
- That’s it! You should be good to go.
Need extra help? Watch the video tutorial.
If you’re looking to purchase an extra charger or stylus, click here.
If your stylus isn’t interacting properly with your screen, you might need to update the latest firmware. Here’s how to make the update:
Fire up your Atlas and visit bakusa.com/downloads using the Microsoft Edge web browser
- Click on Drivers
- Click on Atlas
- Click on Stylus Update
- Click on Save in the pop-up at the bottom of your screen
- When the download is complete, click on Open
- Double-click on the file entitled applyTpF
- Click on More info in the blue pop-up screen
- Click on Run anyway
- Wait a few seconds—then click on Yes in the pop-up window
- When the pop-up screens close, the update is complete
- Your stylus should be ready to go
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, our customer experience team is here to help. Just call +201006790168 or email email@example.com