If your Seal 8 runs Android software, the buttons are a non-factor.
If your Seal 8 runs Windows, the buttons have a few different functions. Here’s the breakdown:
- The tip works like a left click
- The button closest to the tip–the button with the open circle icon–functions as the right click
- The other button–the button with the closed circle icon–functions as a double click
If your Seal 8 Stylus isn’t working, grab a fresh AAA battery and pop it in. If that doesn’t help, your stylus might need to be recalibrated. Here’s how to do it:
- Locate the small hole closest to the tip of the stylus
- Inside that hole is a super small button
- Grab a small paper clip, stick the end into the hole, and press that little button four times in a row
If it doesn’t work, try the paper clip trick again.
If you still can’t get it to work, call us at +201006790168 or drop us a line and we’ll help you out.